Adds RSS2 and JSON feeds to the site with the created rules of the Fetch Tweets plugin and it also enables to directly fetch feeds by specifying a search keyword or a user name.
1.3.0 – 2016/11/19
- Made it compatible with Fetch Tweets v2.5.0.
1.2.1 – 2014/12/25
- Fixed a bug that license activation buttons were always disabled since some version of Fetch Tweets.
1.2.0 – 2014/12/25
- Added a PHP function to retrieve JSON output.
- Fixed an issue that image elements were not inserted in RSS feed with Fetch Tweets v2.4.0 or above.
- Optimized the loading performance.
1.1.1 – 2014/04/23
- Fixed a minor bug in the autoloader class.
1.1.0 – 2014/03/19
- Made it compatible with Fetch Tweets v2.
1.0.2 – 2013/11/29
- Fixed a bug that prevented the automatic updates.
- Improved the licensing interface.
- Fixed a warning to occur: Missing argument 2 for FetchTweets_Fetch_::getTweetsAsArray().
1.0.1 – 2013/08/19
- Changed the location of the setting page.
1.0.0 – 2013/07/29
- Initial Release