Still manually searching products and pasting affiliate links? What happens if the products get outdated? With this WordPress plugin, you don’t have to worry about it nor trouble to do such repetitive tasks. Just pick categories which suit your site and it will automatically display the links of decent products just coming out from Amazon today.
What Others Say
Michael Uno’s Amazon Auto Links plug-in is amazing! The plug-in allows for lightning fast monetization of work sites. The plug-in allows users and site owners to quickly monetize and rapidly turn their websites into cash machines. The installation and setup process is very simple, and when using Amazon.com, your site can quickly begin to convert content content into cash. For anyone interested in a quick monetization plug-in, this is the one for you! The plug-in is very simple to install, and is quick to administrate. It allows you to pick Amazon categories, and can help you place moneymaking Amazon products exactly where you want them in a post. The plug-in works via widget format, or also via short code. It provides tremendous versatility and will be a great welcome to site owners and administrators.excitingrio.com
… The magic happened one week later. I found my sales increase a lot, almost having sales daily(beofre I can only have several a month). I know I got the right plugin, even it doesn’t have the features I want that time. …The best wordpress plugin for Amazon Affiliate Marketerswww.earth-tones.com
- Supports all Amazon locales including German, Japan, Italy, Spain, UK, US, Canada, France, Austria, and China.
- Automatic insertion in posts and feeds. You just check the checkboxes where you want the links to appear.
- Resizable image thumbnails.
- Random sort order. Everytime the page is loaded it shows items in a different order.
- Shortcode to embed the ads into posts.
- PHP function to insert in the theme.
- Blacklist. If you want certain products not to show, don’t worry, it is configurable.
PHP >= 5.2.4, WordPress >= 3.3
How To Use
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the plugin file to your WordPress.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings -> Amazon Auto Link -> New Unit.
- Configure the options and select categories.
- After saving the unit option, go to Manage Units to get the shortcode or if you check one of the insert option, the links will automatically appear.
If you find a bug in the program, please report it from the bug report page. For a feature request or a question on how to operate the program, please comment below.