Do you get messy desktop with too many shortcut icons? With Quick Pop Menu, you can keep the desktop clean by putting them into one organized menu. This is a menu type application launcher. Press your favorite key combination and the menu pops up that lets you run programs quickly from anywhere on the desktop.
by Reece Brown
- Windows XP or later
If you share a language file, it may be listed here. The contact information is in the readme file.
How to Install Language Files
Drop the Language Name.ini (for example English.ini) into the folder /settings/lang. Re-launch the program then go to the tray menu –> Settings –> Language.
How to Create a Language File
Your language isn’t there? You can write it by yourself. Please refer to this page.
- Czech by Radomír Chromecka for version 1.2.7.
- Polish by automizzer for version 1.2.7
- Vietnamese by Tập tin ngôn ngữ được dịch bởi for version 1.2.7
- Dutch by Henk G. Zikken for version 1.2.7
- French by Gilbert Gouret for version 1.2.7
- Russian by Евгений Ширяев for version 1.2.7
- Turkish by Erhan BURHAN for version 1.2.7
- Serbian (Latin) by ZoNi for version 1.2.6
- Italian by Alfonso Roselli for version 1.2.4
- Serbian (Cyrillic) by Превео Ozzii for version 1.2.4
- Spanish by Carmahgedom for version 1.2.2
- Simplified Chinese by Wei Yu for version 1.1.8
- Portuguese by Nelson Carvalho for version 1.1.5
Menu items that are not translated in the newer version of the program will be shown in English. (* version 1.1.5 or newer)
Please refer to this page.
If you find a bug in the program, please report it from the bug report page. For a feature request or a question on how to operate the program, please comment below.